Business Insurance in Chicago, IL
Owning a business is a significant investment, and protecting that venture is essential. One way to look after your assets is by ensuring you have a good business insurance policy. A business insurance policy helps protect a business’s assets from various risks, such as lawsuits, property damage, theft, vandalism, loss of income and employee injuries or illnesses.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Most business insurance policies include the following four types of insurance:
1. Property insurance can help compensate a business if its property is damaged due to a covered incident. Property usually refers to the business’s physical building or structure as well as furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items critical to normal operations.
2. Liability insurance can help pay for losses and/or medical bills if the business causes property damage or bodily harm to a third party.
3. Business auto insurance can help cover costs for bodily damage or property damage resulting from an accident involving a company-owned vehicle.
4. Workers’ compensation insurance can help provide replacement income and medical benefits to employees who become injured or ill due to a work-related incident.
What Is Cyber Liability Insurance?
A wide range of additional insurance coverage options are available depending on a business’s needs. Now that most companies use computers to store data, more and more business owners are opting for cyber liability insurance. Cyber liability insurance can help protect a business from various technology-related risks. It is usually meant for larger businesses and helps a company respond to and recover from a cyber attack.
How Much Is Business Insurance?
The cost of business insurance varies considerably based on the following:
- Industry risks
- Business location
- Public visibility
- Payroll size
- Coverage policies and limits
It’s important to speak with a trusted insurance provider to discuss coverage options and secure an accurate quote.
Business Insurance Quote in Chicago, IL
If you are interested in learning more about business insurance, contact Salvador Insurance. We can help make sure your business is prepared for anything that life might throw its way. Contact us today!